on Reverse Mortgage Loans...
Our Reverse Mortgage Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
A reverse mortgage is a loan for seniors age 62 and older. HECM reverse mortgage loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and allow homeowners to convert their home equity into cash with no monthly mortgage payments.
We're here to make the reverse mortgage process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE Reverse Mortgage Qualifier.
We'll help you clearly see differences between reverse mortgage options, allowing you to choose the right one for you.
The Reverse Mortgage Process
Here's how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple Reverse Mortgage Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Benefits of A Reverse Mortgage
- No monthly mortgage payments except for taxes, insurance, and maintenance
- Growing line of credit (applies to unused funds)
- Increased discretionary cash flow
- Can sell YOUR home at any time
- Does not require payment until last living borrower permanently leaves the home
- Bridge the medicare gap
- Increase your purchasing power
You have the option to change your disbursement method at any time.
Copyright©2021 Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation ("Fairway") NMLS#2289. All rights reserved. Fairway is not affiliated with any government agencies. These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency. Reverse mortgage borrowers are required to obtain an eligibility certificate by receiving counseling sessions with a HUD-approved agency. The youngest borrower must be at least 62 years old. Monthly reverse mortgage advances may affect eligibility for some other programs. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations may apply.
Why a Reverse Mortgage?
A reverse mortgage pays off your existing mortgage, should you have one, by allowing you access to the home equity you've worked so hard to build. Any money left after paying off your existing mortgage is available to use as you see fit.Reverse Mortgage Qualifier!